Friday, August 14, 2009

She WILL make cupcakes.

I'm thrilled, THRILLED about this new etsy shop I found. It's called Cupcake Social. They have adorable liners at reasonable (reasonable if you're me and your reason has been skewed by design blogs and Martha Stewart) prices, toppers and basically anything else you'd ever want to make your cupcakes sassy.

I know that cupcakes have been the THING for a while now, and some may even say passe, but that doesn't mean I'm not still totally in love with them.

Why? Well it's like this see: You can't bake a cake and sit down and eat the whole thing...and then not want to stab yourself in the eye with your fork after wards. You CAN, however, use that same amount of batter to make a batch of cupcakes, and then consume them, yes all of them, throughout the course of an afternoon. For this reason and this reason alone I find cupcakes superior. And since you'll be shoving so many of them in your fat face, you might as well make them look cute.

So...without further ado, here are some of my top picks from Cupcake Social.





I will be purchasing some of these little babies just as soon as I have more than $30 in my checking account. Is it in poor taste to tell you how poor I am at the moment? Well if it is, I don't care, this is why, I hope it makes you feel richer.

I made some real cute cupcakes myself, to toot my own horn, the other day, and I'll be posting those soon.

xoxo

Alison

3 comments:

  1. will you make me a jenna pie when i have my baby in january? is it kosher to ask for that kind of stuff? your pies just look sooo yummy. and apple is my favorite. my pregnant mouth is watering uncontrollably reading this blog. i'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear alison, i've looked high and low for you online. i for sure want to be in touch. especially with such an awesome, talented crafter like yourself. thankfully i ran into stephanie last night at jordan's wedding and she told me where i could find you. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember cupcakes are also for next door neighbors who have the "munchies" Ha, Ha, good times at Chateau Normandie. I do/will miss them and you too. Are you settled in Provo yet? I want to take Ari down for a visit.

    ReplyDelete